I love the combination of flavors in this dish. The mango shrimp and cilantro-lime cauliflower rice come together to create a different kind of dinner than I usually find myself throwing together. I also love that it’s loaded with a few veggies that I don’t eat enough of. Both cauliflower and radishes have tons of health benefits and are high in essential vitamins and minerals.
For the sauce, I use Saucy Lips Tangy Mango. If you have another tropical tasting sauce, try using that! Make sure you let me know in the comments what you used so I can try it, too! I always make it with this sauce though because I love the way it adds to the meal. It’s got such a fresh flavor and is completely Paleo and Whole30 approved. I also use this sauce as a dressing for some salads, a marinade for chicken (Tangy Mango chicken wings!) or just as a dipping sauce.
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and tails removed
- 1/2 cup Saucy Lips Tangy Mango Sauce (or your favorite tropical sauce)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 white onion, thickly chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup radishes, sliced
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup diced cilantro
- *Garnish with lime, green onion or cilantro
- Marinade shrimp with 1/4 cup sauce in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours prior to cooking
- In a large skillet, heat coconut oil and garlic
- Add in onion and cook until soft
- Add in the shrimp and another 1/4 cup sauce
- Stir in red pepper flakes
- Allow to cook for 2 minutes and add in radishes and mango
- Stir to combine and let simmer until shrimp is cooked thoroughly
- Remove from heat
- I usually take the time while the shrimp is marinating to prepare the cauliflower rice
- Cilantro-Lime Cauliflower Rice recipe
- Serve under shrimp and sauce!
This post contains affiliate links, though all products are ones I use personally and recommend. When you purchase anything using my links, it costs you absolutely nothing extra, but it does give Paleobailey.com a little financial support which helps to keep this blog running. Thank you for your continued support, both with your dollars and your interest.